- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.12%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States36.18%
- United Kingdom2.57%
- South Korea0.88%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.44%
- New Zealand0.42%
- South Africa0.25%
- Health Care11.82%
- Information Technology11.64%
- Consumer Discretionary9.13%
- Consumer Staples6.46%
- Communication Services5.46%
- Real Estate4.61%
- Within the last 12 months, BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF paid a dividend of A$0.90. For the next 12 months, BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.14. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.12%.
- The dividend yield of BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF is currently 4.12%.
- BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of April, July, October.
- The next dividend for BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of A$1.14 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.12%.
- The largest sectors of BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF are Financials, Materials, Health Care.
- There are currently no known stock splits for BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF on October 18, 2022 in the amount of A$0.18 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 3, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 18, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.14 were paid by BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF.
- Dividends from BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In BetaShares Diversified All Growth ETF, Australia, the United States and Japan are represented as the three largest countries.