- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Ampol Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Ampol Ltd often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Ampol Ltd paid a dividend of A$2.50. For the next 12 months, Ampol Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$2.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.80%.
- The dividend yield of Ampol Ltd is currently 5.80%.
- Ampol Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for Ampol Ltd is expected in March.
- Ampol Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$2.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.80%.
- Ampol Ltd is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Ampol Ltd was on April 6, 1998 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Ampol Ltd on September 27, 2023 in the amount of A$0.95 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 1, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$1.61 were paid by Ampol Ltd.
- Dividends from Ampol Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Ampol Ltd is located in Australia.