- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.39%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States39.22%
- United Kingdom2.45%
- South Korea0.69%
- New Zealand0.60%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.32%
- South Africa0.17%
- Information Technology14.08%
- Health Care10.59%
- Consumer Discretionary9.84%
- Consumer Staples5.97%
- Communication Services5.94%
- Real Estate4.15%
- Within the last 12 months, Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF paid a dividend of A$0.98. For the next 12 months, Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.31. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.39%.
- The dividend yield of Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF is currently 2.39%.
- Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July.
- Within the last 10 years, Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$1.31 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.39%.
- The largest sectors of Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF are Financials, Information Technology, Materials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF on July 18, 2023 in the amount of A$0.56 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$2.01 were paid by Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF.
- Dividends from Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF, the United States, Australia and Japan are represented as the three largest countries.