- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.77%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States39.21%
- United Kingdom2.45%
- South Korea0.67%
- New Zealand0.60%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.32%
- South Africa0.16%
- Information Technology14.04%
- Health Care10.60%
- Consumer Discretionary9.83%
- Consumer Staples5.96%
- Communication Services5.92%
- Real Estate4.16%
- Within the last 12 months, Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF paid a dividend of A$1.17. For the next 12 months, Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$1.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.77%.
- The dividend yield of Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF is currently 2.77%.
- Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July.
- Within the last 10 years, Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$1.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.77%.
- The largest sectors of Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF are Financials, Information Technology, Materials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF on July 18, 2023 in the amount of A$0.66 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$2.66 were paid by Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF.
- Dividends from Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF, the United States, Australia and Japan are represented as the three largest countries.