- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.53%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- United States17.51%
- United Kingdom8.72%
- Hong Kong SAR China4.77%
- South Korea1.02%
- Real Estate14.02%
- Consumer Discretionary8.06%
- Communication Services5.45%
- Consumer Staples5.45%
- Information Technology4.57%
- Health Care1.57%
Those who hold SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF paid a dividend of A$0.81. For the next 12 months, SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.81. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.53%.
- The dividend yield of SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF is currently 4.53%.
- SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of January, July.
- SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.81 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.53%.
- The largest sectors of SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF are Financials, Real Estate, Industrials.
- There are currently no known stock splits for SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF on July 12, 2023 in the amount of A$0.49 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.79 were paid by SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF.
- Dividends from SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF are paid in Australian Dollar.
- In SPDR S&P Global Dividend ETF, Canada, Japan and the United States are represented as the three largest countries.