- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
WAM Alternative Assets pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.65%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, WAM Alternative Assets paid a dividend of A$0.04. For the next 12 months, WAM Alternative Assets is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.65%.
- The dividend yield of WAM Alternative Assets is currently 4.65%.
- WAM Alternative Assets pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of April, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 28, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, WAM Alternative Assets has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.65%.
- WAM Alternative Assets is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for WAM Alternative Assets.
- In order to receive the future dividend from WAM Alternative Assets on April 28, 2023 you must have purchased your WAM Alternative Assets shares before the ex-date on April 17, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of WAM Alternative Assets on October 28, 2022 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 17, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 28, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.04 were paid by WAM Alternative Assets.
- Dividends from WAM Alternative Assets are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of WAM Alternative Assets is located in Australia.