- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
MA Financial Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.76%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, MA Financial Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.20. For the next 12 months, MA Financial Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.26. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.76%.
- The dividend yield of MA Financial Group Ltd is currently 4.76%.
- MA Financial Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for MA Financial Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, MA Financial Group Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.26 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.76%.
- MA Financial Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for MA Financial Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of MA Financial Group Ltd on September 20, 2023 in the amount of A$0.06 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 20, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.18 were paid by MA Financial Group Ltd.
- Dividends from MA Financial Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of MA Financial Group Ltd is located in Australia.