- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Kelsian Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Kelsian Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.17. For the next 12 months, Kelsian Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.19. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.30%.
- The dividend yield of Kelsian Group Ltd is currently 3.30%.
- Kelsian Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, October.
- The next dividend for Kelsian Group Ltd is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Kelsian Group Ltd has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.19 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.30%.
- Kelsian Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Kelsian Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Kelsian Group Ltd on October 5, 2022 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 2, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.17 were paid by Kelsian Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Kelsian Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Kelsian Group Ltd is located in Australia.