- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Tessenderlo Group NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Tessenderlo Group NV paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, Tessenderlo Group NV is expected to pay a dividend of €0.75. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.51%.
- The dividend yield of Tessenderlo Group NV is currently 2.51%.
- Tessenderlo Group NV pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend will be paid on June 2, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, Tessenderlo Group NV has paid dividends in 1 of them.
- Dividends of €0.75 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.51%.
- Tessenderlo Group NV is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Tessenderlo Group NV.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Tessenderlo Group NV on June 2, 2023 you must have purchased your Tessenderlo Group NV shares before the ex-date on May 31, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Tessenderlo Group NV on July 15, 2013 in the amount of €1.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 6, 2013.
- The last dividend was paid on July 15, 2013.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Tessenderlo Group NV.
- Dividends from Tessenderlo Group NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Tessenderlo Group NV is located in Belgium.