- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
KBC Groupe NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.02%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold KBC Groupe NV often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, KBC Groupe NV paid a dividend of €4.00. For the next 12 months, KBC Groupe NV is expected to pay a dividend of €4.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.02%.
- The dividend yield of KBC Groupe NV is currently 7.02%.
- KBC Groupe NV pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, November.
- The next dividend for KBC Groupe NV is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, KBC Groupe NV has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of €4.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.02%.
- KBC Groupe NV is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for KBC Groupe NV.
- To receive the last dividend of KBC Groupe NV on November 15, 2023 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €8.60 were paid by KBC Groupe NV.
- Dividends from KBC Groupe NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of KBC Groupe NV is located in Belgium.