- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Moury Construct SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.61%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Moury Construct SA paid a dividend of €9.70. For the next 12 months, Moury Construct SA is expected to pay a dividend of €9.70. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.61%.
- The dividend yield of Moury Construct SA is currently 2.61%.
- Moury Construct SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Moury Construct SA is expected in June.
- Moury Construct SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €9.70 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.61%.
- Moury Construct SA is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Moury Construct SA.
- To receive the last dividend of Moury Construct SA on June 19, 2023 in the amount of €9.70 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 15, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 19, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €8.40 were paid by Moury Construct SA.
- Dividends from Moury Construct SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Moury Construct SA is located in Belgium.