- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Vastned Belgium pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.65%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Vastned Belgium paid a dividend of €2.25. For the next 12 months, Vastned Belgium is expected to pay a dividend of €2.25. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.65%.
- The dividend yield of Vastned Belgium is currently 7.65%.
- Vastned Belgium pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Vastned Belgium is expected in May.
- Vastned Belgium paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.25 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.65%.
- Vastned Belgium is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vastned Belgium.
- To receive the last dividend of Vastned Belgium on May 11, 2023 in the amount of €2.25 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 11, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.20 were paid by Vastned Belgium.
- Dividends from Vastned Belgium are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Vastned Belgium is located in Belgium.