- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Softimat SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 35.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Softimat SA paid a dividend of €0.50. For the next 12 months, Softimat SA is expected to pay a dividend of €0.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 35.21%.
- The dividend yield of Softimat SA is currently 35.21%.
- Softimat SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Softimat SA is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, Softimat SA has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of €0.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 35.21%.
- Softimat SA is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Softimat SA.
- To receive the last dividend of Softimat SA on June 7, 2023 in the amount of €0.50 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 7, 2023.
- In 2022, no dividends were paid by Softimat SA.
- Dividends from Softimat SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Softimat SA is located in Belgium.