- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Spadel SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 0.91%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Spadel SA paid a dividend of €1.50. For the next 12 months, Spadel SA is expected to pay a dividend of €1.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.91%.
- The dividend yield of Spadel SA is currently 0.91%.
- Spadel SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Spadel SA is expected in June.
- Spadel SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.91%.
- Spadel SA is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Spadel SA.
- To receive the last dividend of Spadel SA on June 2, 2023 in the amount of €1.50 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 2, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.00 were paid by Spadel SA.
- Dividends from Spadel SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Spadel SA is located in Belgium.