- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Exmar NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 18.66%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Exmar NV paid a dividend of €1.95. For the next 12 months, Exmar NV is expected to pay a dividend of €2.03. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 18.66%.
- The dividend yield of Exmar NV is currently 18.66%.
- Exmar NV pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of November, May.
- The next dividend for Exmar NV is expected in November.
- Within the last 10 years, Exmar NV has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of €2.03 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 18.66%.
- Exmar NV is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Exmar NV was on May 22, 2006 in the ratio 5:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Exmar NV on May 24, 2023 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 22, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 24, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.03 were paid by Exmar NV.
- Dividends from Exmar NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Exmar NV is located in Belgium.