- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
KBC Ancora SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 26.34%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold KBC Ancora SA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, KBC Ancora SA paid a dividend of €3.31. For the next 12 months, KBC Ancora SA is expected to pay a dividend of €9.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 26.34%.
- The dividend yield of KBC Ancora SA is currently 26.34%.
- KBC Ancora SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for KBC Ancora SA is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, KBC Ancora SA has paid dividends in 7 of them.
- Dividends of €9.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 26.34%.
- KBC Ancora SA is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of KBC Ancora SA was on June 15, 2007 in the ratio 7:5.
- To receive the last dividend of KBC Ancora SA on June 8, 2023 in the amount of €3.31 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 8, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €6.49 were paid by KBC Ancora SA.
- Dividends from KBC Ancora SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of KBC Ancora SA is located in Belgium.