- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Belreca NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 18.20%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Belreca NV paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, Belreca NV is expected to pay a dividend of €1.37. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 18.20%.
- The dividend yield of Belreca NV is currently 18.20%.
- Belreca NV pays annually dividends. Payout is in March.
- The next dividend for Belreca NV is expected in March.
- Within the last 10 years, Belreca NV has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of €1.37 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 18.20%.
- Belreca NV is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Belreca NV was on January 2, 2001 in the ratio 3:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Belreca NV on March 11, 2022 in the amount of €1.37 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 9, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on March 11, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.37 were paid by Belreca NV.
- Dividends from Belreca NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Belreca NV is located in Belgium.