- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Ageas SA/ NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.57%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XBRU
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Ageas SA/ NV often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Ageas SA/ NV paid a dividend of €3.00. For the next 12 months, Ageas SA/ NV is expected to pay a dividend of €3.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.57%.
- The dividend yield of Ageas SA/ NV is currently 7.57%.
- Ageas SA/ NV pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of June, October.
- The next dividend for Ageas SA/ NV is expected in June.
- Ageas SA/ NV paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €3.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.57%.
- Ageas SA/ NV is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Ageas SA/ NV was on August 7, 2012 in the ratio 1:10.
- To receive the last dividend of Ageas SA/ NV on October 27, 2023 in the amount of €1.50 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 25, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €4.25 were paid by Ageas SA/ NV.
- Dividends from Ageas SA/ NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Ageas SA/ NV is located in Belgium.