- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
OM Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.23%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, OM Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.02. For the next 12 months, OM Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.02. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.23%.
- The dividend yield of OM Holdings Ltd is currently 3.23%.
- OM Holdings Ltd pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for OM Holdings Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, OM Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 4 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.02 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.23%.
- OM Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of OM Holdings Ltd was on June 3, 2008 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of OM Holdings Ltd on May 26, 2023 in the amount of A$0.02 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 26, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.02 were paid by OM Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from OM Holdings Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of OM Holdings Ltd is located in Singapore.