- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
ISP Holdings Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 272.41%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XHKG
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
Hong Kong SAR China
- Dividend Currency
- Hong Kong Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, ISP Holdings Ltd paid a dividend of HK$0.79. For the next 12 months, ISP Holdings Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of HK$0.79. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 272.41%.
- The dividend yield of ISP Holdings Ltd is currently 272.41%.
- ISP Holdings Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of February, December.
- The next dividend for ISP Holdings Ltd is expected in February.
- Within the last 10 years, ISP Holdings Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of HK$0.79 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 272.41%.
- ISP Holdings Ltd is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for ISP Holdings Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of ISP Holdings Ltd on December 21, 2022 in the amount of HK$0.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 6, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 21, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of HK$0.79 were paid by ISP Holdings Ltd.
- Dividends from ISP Holdings Ltd are paid in Hong Kong Dollar.
- The headquarters of ISP Holdings Ltd is located in Hong Kong SAR China.