- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Triton International Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.46%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Triton International Ltd paid a dividend of $2.13. For the next 12 months, Triton International Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of $2.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.46%.
- The dividend yield of Triton International Ltd is currently 8.46%.
- Triton International Ltd pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, September.
- The next dividend for Triton International Ltd is expected in December.
- Within the last 10 years, Triton International Ltd has paid dividends in 5 of them.
- Dividends of $2.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.46%.
- Triton International Ltd is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Triton International Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Triton International Ltd on September 15, 2023 in the amount of $0.53 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $2.13 were paid by Triton International Ltd.
- Dividends from Triton International Ltd are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Triton International Ltd is located in Bermuda.