- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Bradespar SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.44%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Brazilian Real
- Within the last 12 months, Bradespar SA paid a dividend of R$3.19. For the next 12 months, Bradespar SA is expected to pay a dividend of R$1.97. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.44%.
- The dividend yield of Bradespar SA is currently 8.44%.
- Bradespar SA pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of May, December.
- The next dividend for Bradespar SA is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Bradespar SA has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of R$1.97 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.44%.
- Bradespar SA is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Bradespar SA was on May 2, 2005 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Bradespar SA on December 4, 2023 in the amount of R$1.79 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 22, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on December 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of R$3.10 were paid by Bradespar SA.
- Dividends from Bradespar SA are paid in Brazilian Real.
- The headquarters of Bradespar SA is located in Brazil.