- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Algoma Central Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.37%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XTSE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Canadian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Algoma Central Corp paid a dividend of CA$2.03. For the next 12 months, Algoma Central Corp is expected to pay a dividend of CA$0.72. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.37%.
- The dividend yield of Algoma Central Corp is currently 4.37%.
- Algoma Central Corp pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, December, January.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 1, 2023.
- Algoma Central Corp paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CA$0.72 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.37%.
- Algoma Central Corp is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Algoma Central Corp was on December 17, 2012 in the ratio 10:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Algoma Central Corp on March 1, 2023 you must have purchased your Algoma Central Corp shares before the ex-date on February 14, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Algoma Central Corp on January 18, 2023 in the amount of CA$1.35 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on January 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on January 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CA$0.68 were paid by Algoma Central Corp.
- Dividends from Algoma Central Corp are paid in Canadian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Algoma Central Corp is located in Canada.