- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Canadian Tire Corp Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.13%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XTSE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Canadian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Canadian Tire Corp Ltd paid a dividend of CA$5.85. For the next 12 months, Canadian Tire Corp Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of CA$6.28. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.13%.
- The dividend yield of Canadian Tire Corp Ltd is currently 2.13%.
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of March, June, September, December.
- The next dividend will be paid on March 1, 2023.
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CA$6.28 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.13%.
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Canadian Tire Corp Ltd.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Canadian Tire Corp Ltd on March 1, 2023 you must have purchased your Canadian Tire Corp Ltd shares before the ex-date on January 30, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Canadian Tire Corp Ltd on December 1, 2022 in the amount of CA$1.63 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 28, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on December 1, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of CA$5.85 were paid by Canadian Tire Corp Ltd.
- Dividends from Canadian Tire Corp Ltd are paid in Canadian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Canadian Tire Corp Ltd is located in Canada.