- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Yamana Gold Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.03%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XTSE
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- Yamana Gold Inc stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Yamana Gold Inc at Parqet
Those who hold Yamana Gold Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Yamana Gold Inc paid a dividend of $0.03. For the next 12 months, Yamana Gold Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $0.12. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.03%.
- The dividend yield of Yamana Gold Inc is currently 2.03%.
- Yamana Gold Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January.
- Yamana Gold Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.12 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.03%.
- Yamana Gold Inc is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Yamana Gold Inc was on August 19, 2003 in the ratio 1:27.
- To receive the last dividend of Yamana Gold Inc on January 13, 2023 in the amount of $0.03 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on December 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on January 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.12 were paid by Yamana Gold Inc.
- Dividends from Yamana Gold Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Yamana Gold Inc is located in Canada.