- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- CHF 0.05
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Credit Suisse Group AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.07%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSWX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Swiss Franc
Those who hold Credit Suisse Group AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Credit Suisse Group AG paid a dividend of CHF 0.09. For the next 12 months, Credit Suisse Group AG is expected to pay a dividend of CHF 0.05. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.07%.
- The dividend yield of Credit Suisse Group AG is currently 6.07%.
- Credit Suisse Group AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 12, 2023.
- Credit Suisse Group AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CHF 0.05 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.07%.
- Credit Suisse Group AG is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of Credit Suisse Group AG was on April 30, 2013 in the ratio 42:41.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Credit Suisse Group AG on April 12, 2023 you must have purchased your Credit Suisse Group AG shares before the ex-date on April 6, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Credit Suisse Group AG on May 11, 2022 in the amount of CHF 0.09 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 9, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 11, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of CHF 0.09 were paid by Credit Suisse Group AG.
- Dividends from Credit Suisse Group AG are paid in Swiss Franc.
- The headquarters of Credit Suisse Group AG is located in Switzerland.