- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- CHF 4.00
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Schindler Holding AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.13%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSWX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Swiss Franc
Those who hold Schindler Holding AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Schindler Holding AG paid a dividend of CHF 4.00. For the next 12 months, Schindler Holding AG is expected to pay a dividend of CHF 4.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.13%.
- The dividend yield of Schindler Holding AG is currently 2.13%.
- Schindler Holding AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Schindler Holding AG is expected in April.
- Schindler Holding AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CHF 4.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.13%.
- Schindler Holding AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Schindler Holding AG was on March 27, 2006 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Schindler Holding AG on April 3, 2023 in the amount of CHF 4.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 30, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CHF 4.00 were paid by Schindler Holding AG.
- Dividends from Schindler Holding AG are paid in Swiss Franc.
- The headquarters of Schindler Holding AG is located in Switzerland.