- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- CHF 12.60
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Geberit AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.59%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSWX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Swiss Franc
Those who hold Geberit AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Geberit AG paid a dividend of CHF 12.60. For the next 12 months, Geberit AG is expected to pay a dividend of CHF 12.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.59%.
- The dividend yield of Geberit AG is currently 2.59%.
- Geberit AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Geberit AG is expected in April.
- Geberit AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of CHF 12.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.59%.
- Geberit AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Geberit AG was on May 8, 2007 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Geberit AG on April 25, 2023 in the amount of CHF 12.60 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 21, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of CHF 12.50 were paid by Geberit AG.
- Dividends from Geberit AG are paid in Swiss Franc.
- The headquarters of Geberit AG is located in Switzerland.