- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.46%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen paid a dividend of €0.70. For the next 12 months, Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen is expected to pay a dividend of €0.70. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.46%.
- The dividend yield of Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen is currently 1.46%.
- Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen pays annually dividends. Payout is in February.
- The next dividend for Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen is expected in February.
- Within the last 10 years, Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen has paid dividends in 3 of them.
- Dividends of €0.70 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.46%.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen.
- To receive the last dividend of Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen on February 10, 2023 in the amount of €0.70 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on February 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.60 were paid by Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen.
- Dividends from Deka-ImmobilienMetropolen are paid in Euro.