- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Repsol SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.32%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XMAD
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Repsol SA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Repsol SA paid a dividend of €0.70. For the next 12 months, Repsol SA is expected to pay a dividend of €0.75. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.32%.
- The dividend yield of Repsol SA is currently 5.32%.
- Repsol SA pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of January, July.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 11, 2024.
- Repsol SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.75 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.32%.
- Repsol SA is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Repsol SA.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Repsol SA on January 11, 2024 you must have purchased your Repsol SA shares before the ex-date on January 9, 2024.
- To receive the last dividend of Repsol SA on July 6, 2023 in the amount of €0.35 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 4, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.63 were paid by Repsol SA.
- Dividends from Repsol SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Repsol SA is located in Spain.