- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
CNP Assurances currently pays no dividends.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold CNP Assurances often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, CNP Assurances paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, CNP Assurances is expected to pay a dividend of €1.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 0.00%.
- The dividend yield of CNP Assurances is currently 0.00%.
- CNP Assurances pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for CNP Assurances is expected in April.
- Within the last 10 years, CNP Assurances has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of €1.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 0.00%.
- CNP Assurances is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- The last stock split of CNP Assurances was on July 6, 2010 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of CNP Assurances on April 29, 2022 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 27, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on April 29, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.00 were paid by CNP Assurances.
- Dividends from CNP Assurances are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of CNP Assurances is located in France.