- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.42%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XSWX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
- United States73.28%
- United Kingdom5.30%
- Hong Kong SAR China0.55%
- South Korea0.49%
- United Arab Emirates0.25%
- Saudi Arabia0.17%
- New Zealand0.14%
- Macao SAR China0.09%
- South Africa0.03%
Those who hold Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF paid a dividend of $2.06. For the next 12 months, Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF is expected to pay a dividend of $2.06. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.42%.
- The dividend yield of Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF is currently 4.42%.
- Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF pays monthly dividends.
- The next dividend for Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF is expected in December.
- Within the last 10 years, Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of $2.06 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.42%.
- There are currently no known stock splits for Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF.
- To receive the last dividend of Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF on November 29, 2023 in the amount of $0.21 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 16, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 29, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.62 were paid by Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF.
- Dividends from Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF are paid in US Dollar.
- In Vanguard USD Corporate Bond UCITS ETF, the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada are represented as the three largest countries.