- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Heineken NV pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Heineken NV often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Heineken NV paid a dividend of €1.92. For the next 12 months, Heineken NV is expected to pay a dividend of €1.92. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.30%.
- The dividend yield of Heineken NV is currently 2.30%.
- Heineken NV pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, August.
- The next dividend for Heineken NV is expected in May.
- Heineken NV paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.92 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.30%.
- Heineken NV is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Heineken NV.
- To receive the last dividend of Heineken NV on August 10, 2023 in the amount of €0.69 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on August 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on August 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.46 were paid by Heineken NV.
- Dividends from Heineken NV are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Heineken NV is located in the Netherlands.