- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- NOK 5.58
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Norsk Hydro ASA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.96%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Norwegian Krone
Those who hold Norsk Hydro ASA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Norsk Hydro ASA paid a dividend of NOK 5.65. For the next 12 months, Norsk Hydro ASA is expected to pay a dividend of NOK 5.58. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.96%.
- The dividend yield of Norsk Hydro ASA is currently 8.96%.
- Norsk Hydro ASA pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May.
- The next dividend for Norsk Hydro ASA is expected in May.
- Norsk Hydro ASA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of NOK 5.58 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.96%.
- Norsk Hydro ASA is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Norsk Hydro ASA was on May 10, 2006 in the ratio 5:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Norsk Hydro ASA on May 23, 2023 in the amount of NOK 5.65 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 11, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 23, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of NOK 6.85 were paid by Norsk Hydro ASA.
- Dividends from Norsk Hydro ASA are paid in Norwegian Krone.
- The headquarters of Norsk Hydro ASA is located in Norway.