- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Coca-Cola Co pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.05%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Coca-Cola Co often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Coca-Cola Co paid a dividend of $1.78. For the next 12 months, Coca-Cola Co is expected to pay a dividend of $1.84. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.05%.
- The dividend yield of Coca-Cola Co is currently 3.05%.
- Coca-Cola Co pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of July, October, December, April.
- The next dividend will be paid on July 3, 2023.
- Coca-Cola Co paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.84 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.05%.
- Coca-Cola Co is assigned to the sector "Consumer Staples".
- The last stock split of Coca-Cola Co was on August 13, 2012 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Coca-Cola Co on July 3, 2023 you must have purchased your Coca-Cola Co shares before the ex-date on June 15, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Coca-Cola Co on April 3, 2023 in the amount of $0.46 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 16, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.76 were paid by Coca-Cola Co.
- Dividends from Coca-Cola Co are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Coca-Cola Co is located in the United States.