- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
STORE Capital Corp pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.82%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold STORE Capital Corp often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, STORE Capital Corp paid a dividend of $0.00. For the next 12 months, STORE Capital Corp is expected to pay a dividend of $1.57. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.82%.
- The dividend yield of STORE Capital Corp is currently 4.82%.
- STORE Capital Corp pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of October, July, April, January.
- The next dividend for STORE Capital Corp is expected in October.
- Within the last 10 years, STORE Capital Corp has paid dividends in 8 of them.
- Dividends of $1.57 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.82%.
- STORE Capital Corp is assigned to the sector "Real Estate".
- There are currently no known stock splits for STORE Capital Corp.
- To receive the last dividend of STORE Capital Corp on October 17, 2022 in the amount of $0.41 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 29, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on October 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.57 were paid by STORE Capital Corp.
- Dividends from STORE Capital Corp are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of STORE Capital Corp is located in the United States.