- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
STRABAG SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.14%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold STRABAG SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, STRABAG SE paid a dividend of €2.00. For the next 12 months, STRABAG SE is expected to pay a dividend of €2.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.14%.
- The dividend yield of STRABAG SE is currently 5.14%.
- STRABAG SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in July.
- The next dividend for STRABAG SE is expected in July.
- STRABAG SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.14%.
- STRABAG SE is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for STRABAG SE.
- To receive the last dividend of STRABAG SE on July 5, 2022 in the amount of €2.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 1, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on July 5, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.00 were paid by STRABAG SE.
- Dividends from STRABAG SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of STRABAG SE is located in Austria.