- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Linz Textil Holding AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.60%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Within the last 12 months, Linz Textil Holding AG paid a dividend of €28.00. For the next 12 months, Linz Textil Holding AG is expected to pay a dividend of €4.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.60%.
- The dividend yield of Linz Textil Holding AG is currently 1.60%.
- Linz Textil Holding AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Linz Textil Holding AG is expected in May.
- Linz Textil Holding AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €4.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.60%.
- Linz Textil Holding AG is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Linz Textil Holding AG was on October 25, 2001 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Linz Textil Holding AG on May 24, 2022 in the amount of €28.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 20, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 24, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €28.00 were paid by Linz Textil Holding AG.
- Dividends from Linz Textil Holding AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Linz Textil Holding AG is located in Austria.