- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Andritz AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.24%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Andritz AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Andritz AG paid a dividend of €2.10. For the next 12 months, Andritz AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.24%.
- The dividend yield of Andritz AG is currently 4.24%.
- Andritz AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Andritz AG is expected in April.
- Andritz AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.24%.
- Andritz AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Andritz AG was on April 23, 2012 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Andritz AG on April 5, 2023 in the amount of €2.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on March 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 5, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.65 were paid by Andritz AG.
- Dividends from Andritz AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Andritz AG is located in Austria.