- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Andritz AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.41%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Andritz AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Andritz AG paid a dividend of €1.65. For the next 12 months, Andritz AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.41%.
- The dividend yield of Andritz AG is currently 3.41%.
- Andritz AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend will be paid on April 5, 2023.
- Andritz AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.41%.
- Andritz AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Andritz AG was on April 23, 2012 in the ratio 2:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Andritz AG on April 5, 2023 you must have purchased your Andritz AG shares before the ex-date on March 31, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Andritz AG on April 13, 2022 in the amount of €1.65 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 11, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on April 13, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.65 were paid by Andritz AG.
- Dividends from Andritz AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Andritz AG is located in Austria.