- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
EVN AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.08%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold EVN AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, EVN AG paid a dividend of €0.52. For the next 12 months, EVN AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.52. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.08%.
- The dividend yield of EVN AG is currently 2.08%.
- EVN AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in February.
- The next dividend for EVN AG is expected in March.
- EVN AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.52 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.08%.
- EVN AG is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- The last stock split of EVN AG was on April 17, 2008 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of EVN AG on February 10, 2023 in the amount of €0.52 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on February 7, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on February 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.52 were paid by EVN AG.
- Dividends from EVN AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of EVN AG is located in Austria.