- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Verbund AG Class A pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.78%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Verbund AG Class A often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Verbund AG Class A paid a dividend of €3.60. For the next 12 months, Verbund AG Class A is expected to pay a dividend of €2.44. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.78%.
- The dividend yield of Verbund AG Class A is currently 2.78%.
- Verbund AG Class A pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Verbund AG Class A is expected in May.
- Verbund AG Class A paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.44 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.78%.
- Verbund AG Class A is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- The last stock split of Verbund AG Class A was on May 23, 2006 in the ratio 10:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Verbund AG Class A on May 15, 2023 in the amount of €3.60 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.05 were paid by Verbund AG Class A.
- Dividends from Verbund AG Class A are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Verbund AG Class A is located in Austria.