- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Palfinger AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.35%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Palfinger AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Palfinger AG paid a dividend of €0.77. For the next 12 months, Palfinger AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.77. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.35%.
- The dividend yield of Palfinger AG is currently 3.35%.
- Palfinger AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Palfinger AG is expected in April.
- Palfinger AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.77 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.35%.
- Palfinger AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Palfinger AG was on June 29, 2007 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Palfinger AG on April 6, 2023 in the amount of €0.77 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 6, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.77 were paid by Palfinger AG.
- Dividends from Palfinger AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Palfinger AG is located in Austria.