- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Wienerberger AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Wienerberger AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Wienerberger AG paid a dividend of €0.75. For the next 12 months, Wienerberger AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.75. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.80%.
- The dividend yield of Wienerberger AG is currently 2.80%.
- Wienerberger AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Wienerberger AG is expected in May.
- Wienerberger AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.75 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.80%.
- Wienerberger AG is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Wienerberger AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Wienerberger AG on May 9, 2022 in the amount of €0.75 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 5, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 9, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.75 were paid by Wienerberger AG.
- Dividends from Wienerberger AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Wienerberger AG is located in Austria.