- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
voestalpine AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.80%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold voestalpine AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, voestalpine AG paid a dividend of €1.50. For the next 12 months, voestalpine AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.50. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.80%.
- The dividend yield of voestalpine AG is currently 5.80%.
- voestalpine AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in July.
- The next dividend for voestalpine AG is expected in July.
- voestalpine AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.50 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.80%.
- voestalpine AG is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of voestalpine AG was on August 1, 2006 in the ratio 4:1.
- To receive the last dividend of voestalpine AG on July 18, 2023 in the amount of €1.50 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 13, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on July 18, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.20 were paid by voestalpine AG.
- Dividends from voestalpine AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of voestalpine AG is located in Austria.