- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.30%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG paid a dividend of €4.20. For the next 12 months, Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG is expected to pay a dividend of €4.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.30%.
- The dividend yield of Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG is currently 3.30%.
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG is expected in May.
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €4.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.30%.
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG was on July 16, 2007 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG on May 10, 2023 in the amount of €4.20 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 10, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €3.50 were paid by Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG.
- Dividends from Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG is located in Austria.