- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Polytec Holding AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.94%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Polytec Holding AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Polytec Holding AG paid a dividend of €0.10. For the next 12 months, Polytec Holding AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.10. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.94%.
- The dividend yield of Polytec Holding AG is currently 1.94%.
- Polytec Holding AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in July.
- The next dividend for Polytec Holding AG is expected in July.
- Within the last 10 years, Polytec Holding AG has paid dividends in 9 of them.
- Dividends of €0.10 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.94%.
- Polytec Holding AG is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Polytec Holding AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Polytec Holding AG on July 7, 2022 in the amount of €0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on July 5, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on July 7, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.10 were paid by Polytec Holding AG.
- Dividends from Polytec Holding AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Polytec Holding AG is located in Austria.