- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
PIERER Mobility AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.50%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XWBO
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold PIERER Mobility AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, PIERER Mobility AG paid a dividend of €1.00. For the next 12 months, PIERER Mobility AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.00. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.50%.
- The dividend yield of PIERER Mobility AG is currently 2.50%.
- PIERER Mobility AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend will be paid on May 8, 2023.
- Within the last 10 years, PIERER Mobility AG has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of €2.00 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.50%.
- PIERER Mobility AG is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of PIERER Mobility AG was on May 25, 2018 in the ratio 1:10.
- In order to receive the future dividend from PIERER Mobility AG on May 8, 2023 you must have purchased your PIERER Mobility AG shares before the ex-date on May 3, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of PIERER Mobility AG on May 9, 2022 in the amount of €1.00 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 4, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 9, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.00 were paid by PIERER Mobility AG.
- Dividends from PIERER Mobility AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of PIERER Mobility AG is located in Austria.