- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Amcor PLC pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.21%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold Amcor PLC often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Amcor PLC paid a dividend of A$0.74. For the next 12 months, Amcor PLC is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.74. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.21%.
- The dividend yield of Amcor PLC is currently 5.21%.
- Amcor PLC pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of December, March, June, September.
- The next dividend will be paid on December 12, 2023.
- Amcor PLC paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.74 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.21%.
- Amcor PLC is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Amcor PLC was on August 20, 2009 in the ratio 1:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Amcor PLC on December 12, 2023 you must have purchased your Amcor PLC shares before the ex-date on November 21, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of Amcor PLC on September 27, 2023 in the amount of A$0.19 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on September 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 27, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.70 were paid by Amcor PLC.
- Dividends from Amcor PLC are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Amcor PLC is located in Switzerland.