- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
APA Group pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 6.96%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
Those who hold APA Group often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, APA Group paid a dividend of A$0.55. For the next 12 months, APA Group is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.58. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 6.96%.
- The dividend yield of APA Group is currently 6.96%.
- APA Group pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of March, September.
- The next dividend for APA Group is expected in March.
- APA Group paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of A$0.58 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 6.96%.
- APA Group is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- The last stock split of APA Group was on November 20, 2006 in the ratio 1:1.
- To receive the last dividend of APA Group on September 13, 2023 in the amount of A$0.29 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 29, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on September 13, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.53 were paid by APA Group.
- Dividends from APA Group are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of APA Group is located in Australia.