- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Autosports Group Ltd pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 8.97%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XASX
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Australian Dollar
- Within the last 12 months, Autosports Group Ltd paid a dividend of A$0.19. For the next 12 months, Autosports Group Ltd is expected to pay a dividend of A$0.20. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 8.97%.
- The dividend yield of Autosports Group Ltd is currently 8.97%.
- Autosports Group Ltd pays biannually dividends. This is paid in the months of May, November.
- The next dividend for Autosports Group Ltd is expected in May.
- Within the last 10 years, Autosports Group Ltd has paid dividends in 6 of them.
- Dividends of A$0.20 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 8.97%.
- Autosports Group Ltd is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Autosports Group Ltd.
- To receive the last dividend of Autosports Group Ltd on November 15, 2023 in the amount of A$0.10 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 31, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 15, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of A$0.16 were paid by Autosports Group Ltd.
- Dividends from Autosports Group Ltd are paid in Australian Dollar.
- The headquarters of Autosports Group Ltd is located in Australia.